Top ten list of things that shit me this year*:
- Game journalists with no sense of gaming history.
- People who bitch, moan and complain about the price of iPhone apps.
- “Good Samaritan” drivers who cause traffic jams by letting someone without right of way cross/pass/in.
- Being given advice on a subject by someone who hasn’t taken five minutes to gather my knowledge on it first.
- Waitresses who really, really don’t get sarcasm.
- Getting older.
- People who just have to include a song reference into a blog title, post or Top Ten list.
- Eight, eight, I forget what eight was for.
- The globalised world refusing to do business with me on a retail level.
- “Aussie Pride” or Southern Cross stickers on VS/VR Holden Commodores, being driven by inbreed little cunts with white sunglasses on.
* This list may, or may not, be restricted to ten entries. I may rant on here a little, too.
One thought on “I never said I would stay to the end.”
That’s a pretty solid list you have there… I definitely agree with #10.
Haaaaaaaa… You shit yourself! (based on #7, at the least :P)
(Goodness, so crass, these young-ish adults of today…)
Wish I could be getting drunk right now. Gah.